Thursday 24 September 2020

Eighteen year old recovers after removal of large brain tumour

Pre-operative
Post-operative

Eighteen years old boy recovered well after surgery performed for a large brain tumour. Surgery was performed by Dr. Gauri Joshi Senior Consultant & Neurosurgeon at Alchemist Hospital Panchkula.

The patient admitted to Alchemist hospital in February 2020, with complains of headache and gradually decreasing vision of both the eyes for 4-5 months. The vision decreased significantly in the right eye to almost complete loss of vision. He was conscious, alert, walking around. His MRI of the brain showed a large brain tumor with significant brain swelling.

Dr. Gauri told that the tumor was located on the right side of the brain, near the midline. He was taken up for surgery. The tumor was very vascular, having a good plain with the brain at some places and not at other. The tumor was totally removed very diligently. Postoperatively he was conscious, oriented.

 His vision improved partially in the right eye and completely in the left. The biopsy came out as clear cell ependymoma Grade III. He received post-operative Radiotherapy.

Patient is now tumor free and trying to get back to his studies.

2 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer Lola, a friend of mine who had a similar disease told me about Dr. James  herbal mix  medicine who cured her of Ovarian cancer, .She gave me Dr.James  email address, I contacted him quickly and he assured that his herbal mix medicine will cure my breast cancer, I said Okay. I asked him about the process for the cure, he asked me to pay for the fees which I did and within 4 working days, he sent me the herbal mix medicine and instructed me on how to drink it for 3 months to get cured. I told Lola my friend about the herbal medicine so she gave me a go-ahead to drink it. I drank the herbal medicine for 3 months and I was totally cured. I'm so grateful and I have promised to recommend anyone suffering from cancer or any kind of disease to him and that what I'm doing.Dr.James herbal mix medicine  made me  believe there is hope for people suffering from diseases like Alzheimer's diseases, Bipolar disorder, Schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease, Schizophrenia, Cancer, Scoliosis, Bladder Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Breast Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Leukemia, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Fibromyalgia, a
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia, Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes, Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids, Herpes, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes.
    Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post
    Gets consultation with Dr. Arvind Nanda for brain aneurysm treatment in Delhi as he provides one of the best treatment of endovascular coiling for brain aneurysm treatment in Delhi NCR

    ReplyDelete

Alchemist Group of Hospitals achieve another milestone with first successful Evolut Fx TAVR in Upper North India: A revolutionary approach to aortic valve replacement

  In another milestone for the Alchemist Group of Hospitals, the Cardiac Team at Ojas Hospital Panchkula, a unit of Alchemist Hospitals Ltd....